How to Upload and Add Images to a Newsletter Template.
How to Upload New Image Files and Replace Sample Images in Your Newsletter Template.
Open the Email Campaign:
Click on the Sample Image You Would Like to Replace
- Click on the sample image you would like to replace
- You will see a properties box below the content area that includes the current height and width of the sample image.
Now you know the width and height of the sample image, you can set the dimensions of your replacement image in an image editor, for instance Photoshop or GIMP ( http://www.gimp.org/ ).
* Please note, it is important to save your image files with a name that contains no spaces, as some email clients such as gmail may not display the images properly. For readability you may use underscores between each word in a file name.
Upload Your Replacement Image
Choose a Folder for Your Replacement Image
Select the Images From Your Computer
Insert the Replacement Image into Your Template.
When the new image/s have been uploaded they will appear in the list of images in your chosen folder.
- Click on the name of the new image you would like to insert in your newsletter template, and a preview will show to the right.
- Here you can double-check the dimensions of your new image before you insert it, to make sure they match those of the sample image as closely as possible.
- Once you are satisfied with your replacement image, click on the blue Insert button. Your template will now load with the new replacement image in place of the sample image.