How to create Events using the Events Web App
Create and event using the Event Web App
- Enter the Time your event will start
- Enter a Short Description of your event.
- Add an Event ID - you can find this in the address bar of the corresponding event module
- The Location (short) field allows you to say where the event will be held.
- The Location (long) field allows you to enter more information about your event location, for instance you could add directions.
Set a Release and Expiry Date
- If you are setting up this event in advance, and would not like it to appear on your site until a acertain date, you can set the Release date. You can also set the Expiry Date of the event so that it is not viewable on your site after the event has finished.
- Setting the Weighting of an event allows you to specify in what order events are displayed on your site. The greater the number, the higher up the list a particular event will be displayed.