Web Apps: Team Profiles
How to add a new team profile using the Team Profiles web app.
Edit the Basic Profile Details
Add Contact Details
- In the Item Fields section, you can add your employee's Work Title and contact details including their Skype handle and their Twitter user name.
- Add a Bio in the Bio/Description text field.
- You can also select a photo of your staff member by clicking on the blue Select Image link and choosing an image from your media uploads. Make sure that the image you select is 184 x 184 pixels. (See the Selecting an Image tutorial for step-by-step instructions)
- You can set a Release Date or an Expiry Date for your new profile if you wish.
- Set the Weighting - this enables you to choose which profile is shown first by assigning a number in this text field. A high number will cause a testimonial to be displayed further up the list - a low number will cause it to be displayed near the bottom.
Open the Image Properties
Choose Your New Image from the Image Manager
Browse the Image Manager until you find the right image to insert into your team profile.
- Click on the blue link which is the file name of your image. (in this case we are using the placeholder image as an example)
- You can check the dimensions of your image by viewing them in the Dimensions column.
- Once you have clicked on the link, you will see a Preview of your image on the right-hand side of the Image Manager window.