Web Apps: Edit an existing Sample Pricing Plan
How to Edit one of the sample Pricing Plans in the Pricing Plan web app.
Choose a Sample Plan to Edit
Edit Your Plan - Item Details
- Edit the name of the plan by clicking in the Item Name text area and deleting the existing name.
- Please note that in this case you will have to manually edit the URL, as it will not update automatically when you change the Item Name.*
- Make sure the plan is enabled by clicking on the check box labelled Enabled. If you wish to disable this pricing plan simply click on the check box again so that it is not ticked.
* Easier option: If you export to CSV, delete ALL web app items, then reimport the CSV, the URLs are then reset to the names of the web app items. Therefore, if you don't want to have to manually rename the pricing plan URLs one by one, then you should use the CSV import process.
Edit Your Plan - Item Fields: Pricing and Description
- Tupe in the price for your plan in the Price text field.
- Use the After price description text field to set a recurring billing option, add a description such as '/mth' or '/yr'..
- Use the One Liner text field to add a tag line that briefly describes the benefit of your plan.
- In the Short Description text area, add one or two sentences that describe how your plan works.
Edit Your Plan - Item Fields Features and Options
- Feature Highlights appear on the pricing plan overview page - choose four or five options to feature.
- Features Included - the full list of features included in your pricing plan. This is displayed when a visitor clicks on the Learn More button at the bottom of the Feature Highlights on the pricing plan overview page.
- Additional Options - if you would like your plan to have any additional options, type those in here
(Note: For more information on features, please see: What is the Difference Between 'Feature Highlights' and 'Features Included'?)
Edit Your Plan - Item Fields - Testimonials
Edit Your Plan - Item Fields - Sign Up Link and Button Text.
Set Up Socketapp and PracticeIgnition
- Type your Socketapp Form Slug here
- Type your Socketapp Account Slug here
- Type your PracticeIgnition Id here