Web Apps: How to Add a New Add-on
How to create and set-up a new Add-on
Add Item details
In the Item Details section:
- Type in the Item Name - this is the name of your new Add-on
- The URL is generated automatically after you type in the Item Name
- Make sure that the Inner - Addons option is selected from the Template drop-down menu
- Make sure your addon is Enabled by clicking the check-box.
Fill Out the Item Fields Section
- Type the website URL for your add-on into this text field - NOTE - when you update the URL for an add-on you should use your partner URL from that add-on provider if you have one.
- Select your Logo by clicking on the blue Select Image link
- Copy your Video ID provided by either Youtube or Vimeo into this text area.
- Choose the Video Type by clicking on the YouTube or Vimeo radio buttons
- In the One-Liner text area type a sentence or two which describes the features of your Add-on
- The Short Description text area allows you to add a brief description of the benefits of your new Add-on