GO LIVE STEPS
Steps for taking your PracticePlus Lite site live.
The Go Live Steps Are:
- Complete the checkout process for your template: http://practicepl.us/templates/cmk
- Then setup your recurring hosting & support payment here: http://practicepl.us/pay/us
- We'll upgrade your site from Trial to Live
- Then, finally you can update your DNS settings as per details below
If you're comfortable updating your DNS settings then all you'll need to do is update them to point to our servers below. Alternatively you can send us the login details for your Domain Registrar and we'll make the changes for you.
A Record settings:
- 220.127.116.11 or 18.104.22.168 for sites on the Australia data center
- 22.214.171.124 or 126.96.36.199 for sites on the United States data center
- 188.8.131.52 or 184.108.40.206 for sites on the European Union data center
IMPORTANT: Please check with us to confirm which data centre your site is hosted on before updating your A records.
- ns1.worldsecuresystems.com - primary DNS server
- ns2.worldsecuresystems.com - secondary DNS server
- ns3.worldsecuresystems.com - optional tertiary DNS server
- If the domain has no SPF record defined, you should add one with the following value (do include the quotes unless they are added automatically): "v=spf1 mx include:worldsecuresystems.com ~all"
- If the domain already has an SPF record, you need to include the following value: "include:worldsecuresystems.com"