How to set up a new Event, notification emails, follow-up emails.
Edit New Event Details
Save and Click Next
Set Up the Event Notification Email
Save the Notification Email and Proceed to the Next Step
Create a New Follow-Up Email for Your Event
Edit the Settings and Content for Your Follow-Up Email
- Enter a name for your follow-up in the Follow Up Name text area
- Enter a Delivery Day:
- Enter the Email Subject
- Enter the Email From Name
- Enter the Email From Address
- Make sure the format for the Followup is set to HTML with the Format drop-down menu.
- Write the content of your Follow-up in the Follow-Up Content text area.
- Click on the Subscribers tab.
- When you first set up your Event, the Subscriber list will be empty, and will display the 'No subscribers found' message. Check back here later on to see how bookings are progressing.
- If you take bookings by phone or email, you can manually add subscribers details in the Quick Subscribe panel. Simply fill in the name and email address of your new subscriber. The Quick Subscribe panel also gives you an Allocation option: this allows you to allocate a number of seats to your new manual booking.
- Click on the blue Subscribe button to save and add the new manual booking to your event.