Modules: Blogs - Add a New Post to Your Blog
How to add a new blog post to your Blog module.
Will open on Blog Posts tab
- Click on the grey New Post button to make a new post in the current blog.
- Note: You can also make a new blog by clicking on the grey New Blog button to create a new blog.
The Write Post Window
After you have clicked on the grey New Post button in the Blog Posts panel, the Write Post window will open
- Enter your Post Title
- The URL of your blog post is automatically generated for you when you click out of the Post TItle text area.
- Write the text of your new post in the Blog Post editor text area
- Set the Release Date for your blog post - this can be set to a date in the future so you can schedule your blog posts.
- Choose the Categories which you would like to assign to your post by clicking the relevant check boxes
- Add Tags to your blog post by typing in this text area and hitting the return key
- If you have more than one blog, you can choose between them from the Blog drop-down menu
- Choose your blog post author from the Author drop-down menu.