Web Apps: Updating the Enabled Status as Required for Each Add-on with the Download Import Template CSV
An advanced tutorial that shows you how to update the enabled status of add-ons in bulk.
Click on the Grey Download Import Template
You will be prompted to download a file labelled WebAppItemTemplate.csv to your computer.
After the CSV file downloads, open it and edit the spreadsheet with the correct information. Follow the instructions carefully to avoid problems when re-importing the file.
Note: You will need to delete the release and expiry date fields as thses can cause problems when re-importing.
Re-Import the CSV File
- Make sure that the Add/Udate Items radio button is checked.
- Check that the columns in your spreadsheet appear in the following order before uploading:
Fields to Import(Columns must appear in this order)
1. Your ID (Unique Identifier)
2. Item Name
3. Item Description
4. Release Date (optional)
5. Expiry Date (optional)
6. Weighting (optional)
7. Template ID (optional)
8. Enabled (enabled by default)
9. EntityID (optional)
10. Classifications (optional)
11. Address 1 (optional)
12. Address 2 (optional)
13. City (optional)
14. State (optional)
15. Zipcode/Postcode (optional)
16. Country (Use 2 letter country code, e.g. US, AU)
17. Website URL (including http://)
18. Logo (150 x 150 max)
19. Video ID
20. Video Type
22. Short Description