Web Apps - How to Use the New Content Blocks Web App
The Content Block web app allows for more flexibility in the layout of items for web apps such as team profiles and testimonials.
Add the Details for Your New Item:
Choose the Supporting Media Settings for Your Web App Item
- Choose the Media Type by clicking on the appropriate radio button. Choose from: Youtube, Vimeo, Image, Icon, or None.
- Choose the Media Position - whether the media will sit on the left or the right of the item details.
- If supporting media is an image choose the image by clicking on Select Image (See this tutorial on how to select an image)
- If a video, then copy and paste the id for the video in the Video ID field (See this tutorial on how to find the ID of a Youtube or Vimeo video)
Choose the URL for the Learn More button, and the Icon Settings (if using)
- add the Learn More URL - this is the page to which your learn more button will link.
- Icon options
- Finally click the Save and Add New Item button to save your new Content Block web app item
Classify Your New Content Block Web App Item
Each web app item in the content block web app will need to be classified in order for it to show up in the right section on your site.